The BB10LED is one of our brand new products, and the prototype is a full finished and working product, but has a couple of minor cosmetic defects, hence the discounted price.
- The LED screen is sunken about 0.5mm too far on one side - works perfectly but bothers me enough that I can't sell it pristine like that!
- Minor marks on the carbon wrap under 2 switches at the top (see picture)
- Minor marks on the carbon wrap under 1 button at the bottom (see picture)
We are pleased to announce the launch of the BB10LED, with 7 push buttons, 3 switches (2 under cool red missile covers) and a stunning 8x8 dot matrix LED display which with a little trickery shows in real time your gear changes (it even flashes when you need to shift up!).
- 7 push buttons
- 3 toggle switches
- 2 of the switches under red translucent 'missile' covers
- 8x8 dot matrix LED display
- Carbon fibre effect finish to top plate
2x USB ports required and SimHub software for setting up the gear indicator.
The button box element remains plug and play!
Approx dimensions: 193 x 113 x 62mm